Our client has retained CorTalent to find their next leader. This is an employee-owned organization and have employees are passionate about the work they do. The organization is entrepreneurial and seeking someone who takes accountability for their work and their team. They are highly adaptable and nimble with their clients' needs. The ideal candidate will be driven to succeed for the company and their clients. This leader will oversee the surveying division and a team of three Client Service Managers (CSMs). Having leadership experience balanced with field experience and a PLS license is required to succeed in this role.
· Are you entrepreneurial and looking to make your mark on an organization?
· Do you enjoy a challenge? Balancing leadership and field work is a must!
· Do you have dynamic experience in surveying? Experience in the public and private sector, commercial and residential is needed to succeed with the diversity of the client base.
· Are you a technology advocate? Having a vision for how your work utilizes technology is important.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Surveying, or related field
· Professional Land Surveyor (PLS) licensure
· 8+ years with proven expertise in land surveying
· Proven success managing and directing a division, including leadership of a team
· Field expertise in both private and public, residential and commercial sectors
· Expertise implementing new technologies to advance the success of projects and the business
· Develop 1 and 3 year plans with the other Division leaders.
· Contribute to EOS and management meetings, including weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly planning.
· Monitor financial performance of the surveying division and execute action plans throughout the year.
· Provide ongoing direction and leadership to the division team members. Assign projects to team based upon skillsets and scope of the work. Be a resource for the team and projects when needed. Lead department best practices.
· Develop and maintain strong business relationships internally and externally. Act as a Client Manager for key accounts and support company's cross-selling opportunities with clients and projects along with coordinating department marketing efforts.
· Prepare cost estimates/project budgets. Monitory specfic projects to ensure they are completed on time and within budget, while adhering to all applicable regulations and requirements.
· Guide and help solve complex technical survey matters.
· Establish, implement and monitor an effective QA/QC program.
· Work as a practicing professional. Annual production goals range from 40-60%.