The Field Crew Chief is responsible for supervising field projects for many of the highest profile projects in the region, such as the Hennepin County Medical Center expansion, TopGolf, and Allianz Field (new Major League Soccer stadium in Saint Paul).
Our firm is looking for an energetic, conscientious and detail oriented individual who enjoys making a difference, being part of a remarkable team, and wants to grow in the position and with the company. The ideal candidate is committed to excellence and enthusiastic about the opportunities and challenges associated with working on a wide variety of projects across multiple sectors. Specific responsibilities include:
• Coordinate and oversee field surveys accurately and efficiently.
• Supervise field projects which include ALTA Surveys, boundary analysis and construction staking.
• Manage and train crew members.
• Ability to work remotely and independently in the field as a one-person or two-person crew, via digital communication with office personnel, or be interested and able to be trained for that role.
• Must have valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and ability to lift 50 pounds.
• Experience in land surveying, construction, or related industry.
• Flexible in terms of years of experience and education.
Loucks is a 52-person, multidisciplinary consulting firm that inspires clients to make the best use of their land. Since 1976, we’ve served as an industry leader and high-integrity resource, helping owners, developers and project teams create successful projects. With locations in Maple Grove, Saint Paul, and Rochester, we enjoy long-term relationships with loyal clients, project partners and colleagues. Locally-owned and family-friendly, Loucks offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes 401(k) match, medical/dental coverage, health savings account, and pre-tax flexible savings account. Total compensation package dependent on skills and experience.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced candidate interested in developing a rewarding career with an established industry leader. To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
Loucks is an Equal Opportunity Employer