ESP is looking for a self-motivated individual to join ESP’s Geospatial team and assist in the production of products derived from aerial Light Detection And Ranging (LiDAR) and photogrammetric systems. This includes the nation’s first statewide project utilizing Geiger-mode technology. The successful candidate will be responsible for the production of aerial LiDAR point cloud deliverables and derivative products as well as quality control reviews of internal and external deliverables. Applicants are expected to be proactive, detail-oriented, and able to work well in a team environment.
Position is on night shift hours which are currently scheduled as follows:
- Night shift work days – Sunday night through Thursday night
- Night shift hours: 12a - 8a
- There will be a 15-minute overlap between day and night shift personnel to allow for coordination and communication between shifts.
Qualifications and skills include the following:
- Background in Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and/or geography is desired
- Must be goal-oriented and able to meet assigned deadlines
- Must be willing to work over-time as required to meet deadlines
- Ability to work closely with peers and managers to achieve established goals
- Ability to work in a high-stress environment with time limitations
Additional qualifications include basic proficiency with Microsoft Office, ESRI ArcMap, and good communication skills. Associate degree or higher in geography, geospatial technology, GIS, or related field is preferred but not required. In addition, candidate must be reliable, able to work well with peers and managers in a team environment. Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.