Huitt-Zollars' Houston office has an excellent Land Surveyor opportunity. This role will perform office survey duties supporting the Survey Project Manager with producing working sketches, topographic and ALTA surveys, and resolving boundary issues. The successful candidate will be proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D and MicroStation and have at least 5 years of land survey experience.
HZ is a full-service design firm providing innovative planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, survey, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery to our clients in the public and private sector. We provide quality solutions for our clients and employment opportunities to qualified talent.
- Assist the Survey Project Manager in daily land surveying operations
- Produce working sketches, topographic and ALTA surveys
- Manage office drafting requirements and coordinate field surveying
- Cross-functionally performs field survey work if needed
- Minimum 5 years' experience in land surveying
- Texas Surveyor In Training (SIT) or Professional Land Surveyor (RPLS) preferred
- Valid Driver's license and clean driving record
- Previous TxDOT experience preferred
- Solid knowledge of surveying principals and methods, and use of required field survey equipment
- Familiarity with state plane coordinates systems and geodetic calculations
- Solid documentation skills (boundary analysis and decisions)
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D, Trimble Business Center software
- Knowledge of MicroStation is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective problem solving/analytical skills and prioritization skills
- Ability to work with a team or independently as needed
We offer a competitive benefit & compensation package, including medical, dental, vision, life, & long/short term disability plans & two retirement plans: a 401(k) & an ESOP.
Please apply online at: https://external-huitt-zollars.icims.com
Job ID No: H122
Huitt-Zollars is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin or any other legally protected status. Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company will make reasonable accommodations to assist in the application process upon the request of an applicant. No question on this application is intended to secure information to be used for discriminatory purposes.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/wg4p4xwwrqqhdvkg