Basic Job Description:
Make exact measurements and determine property boundaries. Provide data relevant to the shape, contour, gravitation, location, elevation, or dimension of land or land features on or near the earth's surface for engineering, mapmaking, mining, land evaluation, construction, and other purposes.
- Minimum 5 years of land surveying experience
- Provide Quality Control to work performed through review
- Be familiar with survey technology and skills, including PLSS, GPS principles, robotic total stations, etc.
- Ability to manage clients and network within the community
- Ability to manage projects, including budgets and schedules
- Physical ability to conduct survey field work when necessary
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD or similar CAD program
- Extensive technical knowledge of GPS, topographical data collection, and CAD mapping
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and graphic skills
- Licensing as a Professional Land Surveyor is required.
Salary depends on experience
To apply: Please send resume to Kristin.kreutzer at bbsihq.com and put the position name in the header.
Job Type: Full-time