DRMP is a multi-discipline firm serving clients in the public, private and industrial sectors in the development of infrastructure for the community-at-large and has been in business since 1977. DRMP currently employs 400+ professionals in 16 office locations spread strategically across our service areas. Today, DRMP is ranked among Engineering News-Record’s “Top 500 Design Firms” in the United States and has received numerous awards locally and nationally for engineering achievements. As we continue to grow, we seek to add talented and motivated individuals to work on exciting projects while maximizing their personal growth potential. DRMP is where talent and a strong work ethic are rewarded by opportunity and advancement within the company.
• Excellent compensation package
• Outstanding holiday and paid time-off programs
• 401(k) Plan and Match
• Competitive health and dental insurance premiums
• Variety of voluntary benefit options
• Company furnished life insurance
• Flexible spending account
Requirements for Position:
PSM will manage Land Development, Transportation and Construction related projects using knowledge and experience in a project management, production management, and staffing and clientele coordination.
Primary responsibilities include (but not limited to) the following:
• Provide mentorship and guidance to office and field personnel in the completion of their assignments.
• Participate in Business Development and Marketing pursuits both in-house and for outside clients.
• Manage various public and/or private sector clients/projects.
• Perform yearly evaluations of Project Managers and Field Supervisor.
• Participate in and provide input for yearly evaluations of party chiefs and technicians.
• Run weekly department production meeting
• Participate in bi-weekly interoffice coordination meeting.
• Prepare or assist in preparing scopes, fees, manhours, and proposals for public and private sector clients.
• Approve all proposals prior to submittal to the client.
• Licensed Professional Surveyor and Mapper (P.L.S. or P.S.M.) in the State of Florida.
• Valid driver’s license with approved/acceptable driving history required.
• Successful history of project management.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Technical knowledge of CADD systems; including MicroStation, GEOPAK, Civil 3D and Microsoft Office Suite.