Do you love your job? We do! Join a team that is down-to-earth and unselfish when it comes to working with coworkers and clients. We protect the culture we’ve built by living our core values in and outside the office. We act when called upon and take special care in making sure each employee feels appreciated. Why you ask? Because a toxic environment is draining. We break the corporate mold when it comes to our employees because we know the value in hiring the right people that love what they do. At Choice One, we know we are different, and, we like that.
We offer a competitive salary along with a lucrative bonus structure. As well as the opportunity to become a shareholder after 3 years of employment.
- Perform deed and survey research at county offices.
- Establish property lines and right-of-way lines for projects.
- Prepare ALTA surveys.
- Prepare survey plats, exhibits, and easement drawings.
- Write legal descriptions.
- Prepare proposals for survey projects.
- Review CAD drawings prepared by survey technicians
- Ohio P.S. license is preferred, but not required.
- Experience in the land surveying field or a Bachelors degree in a related field in lieu of experience.
- Very responsive and a strong sense of urgency and self-initiative to meet deadlines.
- Continuous learning mindset.
- Working knowledge of AutoCad and/or MicroStation.
- Valid Ohio driver’s license.