Want to work with teams known for handling multiple major projects simultaneously and producing high-quality, precise results? If you’re up for the challenge, we wantyou to join our team!
SANDIS is a professional services corporation specializing in civil engineering, traffic engineering, land surveying and planning. For over 50 years and with locations throughout Northern California, we are committed to innovation, excellence, leadership and environmental stewardship. We service private and public clients in the high tech (Apple Park), research and redevelopment, laboratory, corporate, commercial, residential, healthcare, academic, transportation (CA High Speed Rail Project), hospitality, civic (Avaya & Levi’s Stadiums), justice and public works sectors.
We are currently looking for a Project Surveyor for our Campbell, CA office.
- Maintain the performance of assigned contracts and duties (scheduling crews, preparing and processing field data)
- Design and construction staking of field surveys, in conformity to the budget and profit goals of the company
- Prepare construction staking calculations, ALTA surveys, Final/Parcel Maps, Control surveys and Boundary and topographic surveys
- Coordinate with field crews and local agencies
- Maintain awareness of budgets and schedules
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience in construction surveying and/or mapping experience (field & office)
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, and/or AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Land Surveyor in Training (LSIT) or Project Land Surveyor (PLS) certificate a huge plus
- Experience coordinating with field crews
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in team settings
SANDIS provides an excellent benefits package including medical-dental-vision coverage, 401k plan with generous employer matching contribution, in-house training, continuing education program and more!