ESP Associates, Inc. (ESP) is seeking a Survey Assistant Project Manager for the Raleigh Metro area. This position will be based in Morrisville,
- Assist with all aspects of a surveying and geomatics group (field
and office) consisting of field crews and supporting technical staff involved
with public and private sector land improvement projects.
- Be in contact with key personnel and officials of organizations
- Plan, organize and supervise survey crews, technicians and other
- Assist with contracts and managing projects.
- Interpret, organize, execute and coordinate assignments, with help
- Schedule and assign work to meet completion date.
- Assist in planning and development surveying projects with unique
or controversial problems.
- Explore subject area, investigate and develop novel concepts and
Licensure as a Professional Land Surveyor preferred. Licensure must be obtained within 2 years of employment. 5 or more years of
progressive experience in surveying, from field and into office, required. Candidate will be expected to possess strong self-motivational and organizational skills, experience with survey computations and platting using Trimble Business Center, AutoCAD Civil 3D, and ArcGIS as well as extensive field experience. Computer skills involve survey data management using Trimble or Android devices.
Experience with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Google Earth and IT a plus.
Thorough working knowledge of GPS required. Must pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the
company's driving (MVR) policy.