ESP Associates has an immediate opening for a Survey CAD Technician
located in our Cornelius, NC office. Land development surveying
experience with boundary, topography, and construction staking required.
Candidate will be required to demonstrate strong self-motivational and
organizational skills. Experience with survey computations and platting
as well as field experience is a plus.
- Associates degree or higher in surveying technology/geomatics, civil engineering, or related field
- CST preferred
- 5+ years of experience in land surveying preferred
- Experience with Trimble data collection, GPS receivers, robotic total stations, and Civil 3D required
- Computer skills involved in the submittal of daily files including downloading of data, preparation/organization of field sketches & digital photographs, completion of daily checklists & timesheets, and vehicle navigation required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Google Earth, and Trimble business center preferred
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
ESP is a 2017 ENR Top 500 Design Firm and a Zweig Group 2017 Hot Firm recognized among the 100 fastest-growing A/E consulting firms in the U.S. and Canada.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan