ESP Associates, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Survey CAD Technician located in our Cornelius, NC office. Land development surveying experience with boundary, topography, and construction staking required. Candidate will be required to demonstrate strong self-motivational and organizational skills. Experience with survey computations and platting as well as field experience is a plus.
- Associates degree or higher in surveying technology/geomatics, civil engineering, or related field
- CST preferred
- 5+ years of experience in land surveying preferred
- Experience with Trimble data collection, GPS receivers, robotic total stations, and Civil 3D required
- Computer skills involved in the submittal of daily files including downloading of data, preparation/organization of field sketches & digital photographs, completion of daily checklists & timesheets, and vehicle navigation required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Google Earth, and Trimble business center preferred