ESP is seeking an experienced Crew Chief in our Indianapolis office.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Operate and manage data collection using Mobile LiDAR and static scanning
- Demonstrated ability to supervise field crews during various conventional, robotic and GPS land surveying projects
- Ability to travel out of town on assignments
- 5+ years of experience in land surveying required (preferably in laser scanning)
- Associate’s degree in surveying/geomatics, civil engineering or related field preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, navigational programs, CADD programs, Trimble Business Center, Leica Cyclone, PosPac, TerraScan, and Trimble Trident preferred
- Experience with Trimble data collection, GPS receivers and robotic total stations considered a plus
- DOT and route survey experience considered a plus
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
ESP is a 2017 ENR Top 500 Design Firm and a Zweig Group 2017 Hot Firm recognized among the 100 fastest-growing A/E consulting firms in the U.S. and Canada.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan