ESP is seeking an experienced Crew Chief in our Pittsburgh, PA location.
• Strong organizational and leadership skills
• Demonstrated ability to supervise field crews during various conventional, robotic and GPS land surveying projects
• Ability to travel out of town on assignments
• 5+ years of experience in land surveying required (preferably in construction staking environment)
• Associate’s degree in surveying/geomatics, civil engineering or related field preferred
• SIT or PLS preferred but not required
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, navigational programs, CADD programs and Trimble Business Center preferred
• Experience with Trimble data collection, GPS receivers and robotic total stations considered a plus
• DOT and route survey experience considered a plus
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
ESP is a 2017 ENR Top 500 Design Firm and a Zweig Group 2017 Hot Firm recognized among the 100 fastest-growing A/E consulting firms in the U.S. and Canada.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
• Health and Dental Insurance
• PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
• Life Insurance
• Flexible Benefits Plan
• Short-Term Disability Insurance
• Long-Term Disability Insurance
• 401(k) Plan