Topographic is growing and always seeking new talent. Come be part of a truly collaborative work environment that embraces individuality and rewards teamwork. Our employees truly are the backbone of our success. If you have a desire to grow with us and join a diverse team of exciting and experienced people, we’d love to hear from you.
· Research public records
· Assist surveyor with boundary analysis
· Aid RPLS/Project Manager with direction of daily operations and assignment of field crew workload, processing survey data, conventional and GPS
· Review completed field work, surface modeling, all survey related tasks and calculations
· Utilize Carlson Survey software to enter the required data, precise measurements and commands, to generate drawings, renderings, report graphics or digital images
· Develop, organize and prepare a variety of complex layouts, drawings and designs from written or verbal specifications, and/or rough or detailed sketches and/or drawings made by technical professionals, converting paper documents into computerized files.
· At least two years’ experience with Carlson Survey software
· H.S. or GED with 2 years of prior field surveying experience, supplemented with CADD/Drafting Design from technical training
· AA degree program. Min of 4 years’ experience in combination of: CADD tech/designer/drafting and/or field surveying.
· Must be eligible to work in the US
· EEO/Drug free work place; must successfully complete drug screening and background check
· 2 Levels of Health Care Choices, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, 401k
· 8 paid holidays, PTO
· Educational Assistance
· Monday – Friday, flexible start time, 40+ hours per week
Topographic is a complete-service specialist in land surveying and mapping for traditional and emerging energy technologies. But its unique promise is the perfect blend of old meets new, tradition with modernization. It is a company that delivers on its three keystones of loyalty, innovation and legacy. The topographic family brings its clients the tested value of historical knowledge and traditional customer service values, but with all the investment value of innovative technologies producing best-in-class results.