Sci-Tek Consultants, Inc., a civil, survey, environmental, and geotechnical engineering and consulting firm is seeking a Survey Technician The successful candidate will conduct field surveys, and record and enter survey data into databases, reports, and diagrams. Use, create, and interpret GPS and CAD information. Create, calculate and verify computations, and verify sketches and CAD drawings. Review plans, plats, and legal documents to appropriately plan and schedule work, use GPS and survey equipment to collect and validate data:
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / SKILLS:
1. Understand route surveying, topographical survey, control and boundary requirements.
2. Strong appreciation and dedication to accuracy, quality and meeting deadlines.
3. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
4. Ability to manage multiple tasks and work effectively and efficiently in high paced environment with highly motivated professionals.
5. Self-started and ability to work in collaborative efforts in a team environment.
· Post-secondary education (Associate’s degree) LSIT or CST (preferred)
· Proficiency using AutoCAD and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
· Familiar with the operation of conventional, robotic and GPS survey equipment;
· Be available for occasional overnight travel.
Sci-Tek offers competitive compensation including health benefits and 401K Profit Sharing Plan and is an equal opportunity employer that seeks to be a premier provider of innovative, value-added solutions to its clients’ many challenges through the application of civil, geotechnical, and environmental engineering.